A Strange Dream

Hello.

I had a really strange dream two nights ago.

Normally speaking, my dreams are never really that memorable to write about. More often than not, it's a memory of me in my old house. It might be terrifying, might be boring, but they're my memories, however distorted they are through the lens of dreaming. But that dream, that was definitely abnormal.

For one, I'm not in my house, but out on a street. Though, Gods know what street I'm on, since everything is white, except a wall, a streetlamp and, I kid you not, a dog-like being looking at me, like they're using the wall for support, if that makes sense.

Let that sink in for a few seconds.

After a few pleasantries (knowing they know my husband, despite us having never met in real life is ever so slightly unnerving), we got down to brass tacks.

It was... fruitful, to say the least, though we were treading between familiar grounds and uncharted waters. (Not sure if their complimenting me on my intelligence and reasoning is a tactic to throw me off, though)

  • The capture of the nonferals of the old timeline (Nicole/Drake/Rose, Sparrow, Isaac...) is the work of a magpie divulgar, a collector of sorts.
  • The slasher divulgars (think a TV set coming to life, wires and all) are being forced to come to Harmonia's house in Meridian against their will, and Mordechai (Sparrow's real name) isn't too happy about that.
  • In the old timeline, Nicole/Drake/Rose was our antagonist (or, to use a chess metaphor, they held Black). Here, it's Nyx, the Far Between Divulgar of the Moon.
  • The only one over the board is the other Far Between, the Divulgar of the Sun. I woke up before I learn of their identity, though. I thought they might be named Hemera (the Goddess of the Sun, opposing Nyx, the Goddess of the Night, in Greek mythology), but there are no denial or confirmation of my guess before I woke up.

I have since concluded that the reason I woke up then is because I might have walked too close to what they want kept hidden, that of the identity of the Sun Divulgar. It's a plausible theory, and the coincidence is a bit too big that I would wake up then, and not any moment else.

One can only hope it's not an omen for things to come. With a completely hidden bloody Beaver coming tomorrow, we are completely in the dark. We can only hope that the darkness doesn't claim one of us, or worse.

Sincerely,
C. O. Garnet