Status Update Part Deux?

Buona giornata, meine Freunde.

The house has been... well, quiet is not quite the right word, but it's close to that.

Everyone is fine in here, but slightly bored.

Terminal is back again, which is... I don't know. I want to feel good about it, but there's also a chance that it's a trick again. But I do want to be happy about it. I wonder, I wonder...

We don't have much time left before the April 1st annual. Not sure how to feel about that. I wonder if it's a spontaneous decision, and so we cannot prevent it the same way we can prevent the other ones. Unless... I refuse to stoop so low, though.

Matilda, if you see this, we need to talk about N59H9W. If you can put a line through to... maybe your associate on the other side, 8HXOOK 8WUH6 (please tell me if I'm remembering it wrong), we can set up a meeting or something. She'll be bursting with information to tell, and I do want them to meet up. Just need to figure out how... I'll tell you if there's any luck over on my side. Been trying to contact HHKK HW9GOQF (Yes, it's the same first name as Chris' husband. I'm just as surprised as you are.), but no dice.

Using the same key as the last update, Council. Mirror still, no spin.

Hope everyone have a good day.
J. A. Crimson