Gravestone

The Gravestone.

You would think, after all this time, that it would get easier.

It never gets easier, messieurs, mesdames et mesdemoiselles.

I certainly didn't expect a trip to the Gravestone this soon. I would have thought it's all over. That the wedding is the end of our bloodshed.

I was wrong. I was very very wrong.

I think I can speak for the Council when I say that we are deeply troubled by his abrupt departure at the hand of one of our friends. I would have thought it would never come to pass, but...

Council, please initiate Procedure ZPYPUSA.
Or, as I like to call it, Rache.

Procedure ZPYPUSA initiated. Target?

> Erpel Rosa Landee

Target denied. Change to Procedure PH6LAK?

> Yes

Change accepted. Saving...
Saved.

I would have wanted to enact Procedure ZPYPUSA, but Procedure PH6LAK (or Hass) is an acceptable alternative.

He will be missed.

Sincerely,

J. A. Crimson