Nervousness

Hello everyone.

As you might well know, tomorrow is our wedding day. Cole and I's wedding.

I'm excited, but of course, somewhere in the back of my mind, there's a voice saying, "What if everything falls out of our hands?"

I feel woefully inadequate for him. He's such a gentleman, and I'm... just not... you know. I'm barely helpful at best, and at worst, I'm a leverage.

This is not a sob blog, though. Just want to lay all of that on the table.

Is it strange to be so nervous before the wedding? It's supposed to be the day, after all. The day of dreams and champagne and fun all around.

But... I cannot help but be nervous.

I've been listening to a song lately, called "Curses", by the Crane Wives. There's several lines that sticks with me when I listen to it:

"Won't you stay with me, my darling, when my walls start burning down, down, down?"
"Won't you stay with me, my darling, when this house don't feel like home?"
"Won't you stay with me, my darling, when the war starts in my heart?"

I know he would, but... again, can't help the nervousness here.

I wonder if there's a way to abate this nervousness I'm feeling inside.

Sincerely,
C. O. Garnet