A Clarification About Me

Hello,

If you're in Ms. Harmonia's house, you will know that I'm usually referred to as, like, a force of evil or something of the like, usually after several few glasses of whatever alcoholic beverages there happens to be at that time.

I just want to say that I'm no such thing. I've been working diligently as Chris' therapist for quite some time now, and I will not hear anything to the contrary.

Even though Mallory's act of stuffing Mr. Cole into a straitjacket definitely complicates things, I just want to clarify that I am not someone to be afraid of. There's a lot of other people to worry about. Abaddon, Dolos. Maybe even the Chessmaster? Who knows?

But either way, I'm not someone you should be worried about. I'm just trying to help. There is no need to panic about lil' ol' me, you know?

Signing off for now,
M. A. Midnight